Dialysis center on Rhodes, Greece
A new dialysis center
named HELIONEPHRO has opened on the island of Rodos since July 2009. Now
dialysis patients can spend their holidays on Rhodes (sightseeing or beach
holiday for relaxing vacation).
- capacity of 28 medical treatment stations
- area of 900 square metre dedicated to your care
- qualified multilingual staff (French, Greek, English, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian)
- up to date models of Nikkiso dialysis machines
- all types of modern dialysis (classic hemodialysis, hemofiltration, on-line hemodiafiltration etc.)
- the water treatment facility follows the international water quality standards (double reverse osmosis system)
- all medical treatment stations have an own and separate TV (with headphone)
- Internet connection is available
- separated areas for patients with Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C and HIV
- the equipment and the consumables are imported from EU companies with international quality certifications
- exclusive treatment may be offered in a separate room with only one station
- Hotel Aldemar Paradise Royal Mare (5 stars) is located a few steps away and has a direct access via footbridge.
The Dialysis centre is open every day of the year.
HELIONEPHRO - Dialysis center
5. km Rhodos-Kalithea – 85100 Rhodes - Greece
(5 km to Rhodes-Town, 7 km zum allgemeinen Krankenhaus, 20 km to the airport)
Phone : 0030 22410 03300 - Fax-number : 0030 22410 03301
And here the link to the official website of HELIONEPHRO - Dialysis center: www.helionephro.com
<<<< back to the mainpage